Your professional liability is very important to us. At Brinn Marketing we have gone the extra step of becoming insured by biBERK Insurance Services, a Berkshire Hathaway Company:
Effective November 17, 2022
Our Clients will sometimes ask, “What is a Certificate of Insurance?” A Certificate of Insurance is a physical or digital document that indicates that a company has an active insurance policy and provides a summary of the coverage. These documents are sometimes called “ACORD certificates” after the nonprofit organization that provides the standardized form used by most insurers.
A Certificate of Insurance reassures our Clients that if any kind of professional liability (errors & omissions): claims-made our insurance will handle it and their risk will be minimized. Nobody wants to be liable for out-of-pocket payments or facing the time and expense associated with litigation because of someone else’s actions.
If you have any questions or concerns over this Certificate of Insurance, please contact us at:
Professional Liability Concerns
c/o Brinn Marketing, LLC
Attn: Marketing Director
1183 University Drive Ste 105-2082
Burlington, North Carolina 27215
Use Our Blueprint for Success
After decades of work, thousands of incredible clients, and endless hours of research and testing we have developed a certified “blueprint for success” that we incorporate in every client’s project (big or small). That’s correct, we use this blueprint with all of our clients at no additional costs!
- Marketing Strategy Consultation
- We start with extensive research (“measure twice cut once”). Once we know what to do and why we lay out a master plan.
- Marketing Funnel Creation
- Thoughts without actions are just dreams, and they don’t pay the bills so we go to work on the research we found and create the funnel(s) that will get you the results you need/want/deserve.
- Marketing Growth System
- Give you fish or create a fishery, we like option 2. Once we have a profitable funnel we will create a system to force repeat sells and future growth that will rocket past your goals.
Do you have a question, comment, concern, or need that you would like to discuss?
Feel free to email us anytime, we sincerely are excited to answer every email. If you want to meet or talk in person our regular working hours are Monday – Saturday 6 AM EST – 6 PM EST.